François and I have been writing over each other's commits on src/atomic/gcc_x86.c, so before I edit again, let's figure out the right way to edit.

Andy, the headerizer dies with an error when src/atomic/gcc_x86.c has two functions that are marked with both PARROT_API and PARROT_INLINE. Am I correct in understanding that these two markings should never occur on the same function at the same time?

And François, from your commits it looks like parrot_i386_cmpxchg and parrot_i386_xadd need PARROT_API for linking on MinGW32. Can you delete PARROT_INLINE and have it still work?

Thanks,
Allison