I'm trying to play with perl6.exe.
I've wandered in the opened tickets for perl6 and
saw this one about `substr()':

http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=44321

It ends with a patch that enables the 3rd optional
argument for substr(). I gave it a shot, and it seems to
work.

So question is: would be useful to "port" the substr()
test script from Perl5's `t/op/substr.t' also to Perl6?

I have looked at the task, and it's not so straightforward
as it seemed at first sight, but I'd like to volunteer for
that, just to learn something along the way.

Would that be useful?

Or if you have other suggestions, maybe for Sat 12th :-) ,
I'm willing to do "something" for parrot/perl6.

--
Cosimo