Prompted by the optimizer bug submitted by Geoffrey Broadwell (see
https://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=49968), I decided to
revisit this one.  After updating, I got the code to compile under
Parrot r24875.  So either the original problem was somehow fixed, or it
shifted in such a way that the test case no longer triggers it.  Either
way, this ticket should probably be closed.  (But I don't seem to be
able to do this.)

                                        -- Bob Rogers
                                           http://rgrjr.dyndns.org/

P.S.  All of the updates were obvious (change "PerlInt" to "Integer",
      etc.), so I see no point in attaching the updated PIR code.