Hi,

I've taken time to look over the patch properly now. I said it would be good as I patch for the .perl method and that I'd apply it with the name change, but it actually needs a little more than that. Basically, rather than just joining the values, you need to loop over them and call .perl on each of them too, then join those (or easier, just contatentate them onto res).

If you could do that and rename it 'perl', then I think it'd be right.

Thanks, and sorry for not catching that first time around!

Jonathan