# New Ticket Created by  Will Coleda
# Please include the string:  [perl #50414]

Attempted to convert lua to use the new METHOD syntax. Went fairly
well, despite having to convert things like:

return func(parm);

PMC *retval;
retval = func(parm);
PCCRETURN(PMC *retval);

... One sticking point is that after converting all the METHODS to use
the new syntax, they can't be invoked from C in the same fashion that
they used to be.*

What's the proper method for invoking this from inside a PMC (hoping
for simpler syntax)? or in straight C? (the problem points are in the
the luanumber's MMD section).

*The clue, btw,  was that when we transform the syntax and then
compile, we get errors about using the value from the return of a void
function (which turns out to be one of the methods.). petdance++

--
Will "Coke" Coleda