On Feb 9, 2008, at 11:43 , Richard Hainsworth wrote:

I posted an idea about pluralisation could be handled in a way that would not be English-centric (Subject: interpolation contextualisation). There were no responses to the idea. Was it so bad? Did no one see it? Was it too un-perlish? Was the title too horrible?

I saw one response, noting that you can define in a module your own quote characters with their own interpolation rules; no core changes needed.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] [EMAIL PROTECTED]