# New Ticket Created by  Ryan Voots
# Please include the string:  [perl #50708]

When calling pbc_merge outside of the parrot root I encountered a
segfault because pbc_merge cannot find lua_group.so, when run inside the
parrot root it is able to find the .so inside the runtime directory.

a simple test case of this is to compile these two files to pbc's and
then use pbc_merge on them outside the parrot root.  I would think
either an option to pbc_merge to tell it where to find the parrot
runtime, or an envrionment variable might be appropriate, but a check
should be made that it can find the needed files to merge and print an
error when not found

-----BEGIN main.pir-----
.HLL 'Lua', 'lua_group'

.sub _main :main