James E Keenan wrote:
Ron Blaschke wrote:
Hi,

I've been looking into a failure of F<t/dynoplibs/myops.t> on Windows, but I don't think the problem is limited to that platform.

$ prove t\dynoplibs\myops.t
t\dynoplibs\myops......5/10
t\dynoplibs\myops......6/10 #   Failed test 'three alarm'
#   at t\dynoplibs\myops.t line 118.
# Exited with error code: 255

A friend on Win32 reported a failure in this test on March 1, but the only output presented was:

t/dynoplibs/myops.t                        (Wstat: 256 Tests: 10 Failed: 1)
  Failed test:  5
  Non-zero exit status: 1

I was unable to reproduce the error on either Darwin or Linux.

Interesting, I haven't seen this one either, even on Windows. But I guess everything goes on Murphy XP. Do you know if there's a ticket for this?

Ron