On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 16:19:48 -0700
"James Keenan via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Mark:
>
> This looks good to me.  However, one of the tests being revised is
> currently failing, probably for different reasons.  See:
> http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=51750.

Thanks for the code review!

Yep, that's a preexisting failure.  The recent changes to that file are
the reason I started looking at the codingstd tests to begin with.  On
Wednesday morning, it was failing 3 of the codingstd tests, one of
which (trailing_spaces.t) didn't even give line numbers.

> I recommend holding off applying it to trunk until after that bug is
> resolved -- which I suspect means holding off until after this coming
> Tuesday's release as well.

I'm going to hold off until after Tuesday's release, in any case, just
to make sure I don't break anything else.

Mark