From: "Patrick R. Michaud" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 10:56:08 -0500

   For others who may be reading this ticket/thread, I just want to
   reconfirm and/or verify that we're *not* intending to eliminate
   the bsr/ret opcodes themselves from Parrot . . .

Yes, that is correct.  In principle, bsr/ret should be faster than full
PCC argument passing (as long as you don't throw away that advantage
with extensive register shuffling), so bsr and ret are still useful and
should not be deprecated.  Thanks for making that point explicit.

                                        -- Bob