On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 7:37 AM, Bob Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>   From: "Senaka Fernando" (via RT) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>   Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 07:38:22 -0700
>
>   # New Ticket Created by  "Senaka Fernando"
>   # Please include the string:  [perl #52888]
>   # in the subject line of all future correspondence about this issue.
>
>   Hi all,
>
>   I would like to make two improvements to the towers of hanoi sample.
>
>   1. Use default tower size if an invalid value is provided.
>
> This is a good idea, but wouldn't it be better to quit with an error
> message, instead of using the default?

I did try the quiting scenario, yes, it is neat. But, my perception was that
the default be used in an error. Well no probs for the  quit-with-error
message approach.

>   2. Print initial arrangement of towers at start
>
>   No. 2, is not a requirement (says pmichaud), so the respective code is
>   commented out.
>
>   Regards,
>   Senaka
>
> If you want this change, you will need to change t/examples/pir.t to
> match.  Or is the commented-out code just there to make it easier for
> others to play with it?

Yes, the intention was to keep this commented, so that if someone needed, it
was a matter of un-commenting that line. Isn't it better to have such
modifications in other examples as well instead of having fixed steps. I
believe that this would improve the users ability to get to know about the
source.

Regards,
Senaka