On Mon Apr 14 21:50:00 2008, infinoid wrote:
> At first glance, the only difference I can see is that your cast removes
> the "const" attribute.  But instead of doing that, I'm wondering if
> maybe the second argument of VTABLE_isa(interp, pmc, name) should be
> made const, instead.  Would that help the g++ case too?

r27028 adds some infrastructure to allow us to constify vtable methods,
and does so for the "isa" method.  This makes the src/key.c portion of
this patch unnecessary.

There's a few other vtable methods that need to be consted, I will fix
those up too.  But this solves all the issues addressed by your patch;
closing the ticket.