# New Ticket Created by  Patrick R. Michaud
# Please include the string:  [perl #53606]

S05 has changed the meaning of colons following assertions,
such that

    <.foo: Some important message>

must now be written as

    <.foo: 'Some important message'>

In the near term PGE will add support for recognizing
quotes following the colon and parsing accordingly.
Well deprecate the non-quoted form, but leave it in
place for a while to allow existing Perl6Regex users
to convert to the new quoted form.  After that's been
done, we'll eliminate the non-quoted form from PGE.

S05 further generalizes the syntax to allow multiple
arguments after the colon, as in:

    <.foo: 'message', 13, $xyz>

PGE doesn't support this yet, and we probably won't worry
about multiple arguments until Rakudo is a bit farther
along and we can do a better job of argument parsing.
There is also the question of handling arguments for
languages other than Perl 6, which is why I'm postponing
this entire issue for now.

Pm