Qua, 2008-04-30 às 12:53 -0400, Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH escreveu:
> It occurs to me that this shouldn't be new keywords, but adverbs, i.e.
> ``is :strict Dog''.

I don't really see what this "is :strict" means in the runtime
environment. Perl 6 takes OO so deeply that even the type checking is
implemented as a cal to the object. There isn't really a way of asking
"are you trully really a Dog?", there's only "do you 'Dog'?".

P.S.: Of course optimizations may be more static, but it should be also
able to pessimize when dealing with an unknown object implementation.

daniel