John M. Dlugosz wrote:
> The synopses are contradictary over the way 'constant' works.  First it says
> that it is a declarator like 'my'.

That's what STD.pm says:

token scope_declarator:my       { <sym> <scoped> {*} }
token scope_declarator:our      { <sym> <scoped> {*} }
token scope_declarator:state    { <sym> <scoped> {*} }
token scope_declarator:constant { <sym> <scoped> {*} }
token scope_declarator:has      { <sym> <scoped> {*} }

> Then in S12 it shows
>
>   my constant ...
> and
>   our constant ...
>
> that is, independant from the my or our declarator.

I grep'ped STD.pm tentatively for other occurrences of 'constant', and
couldn't find where that should be implemented.

--
Moritz Lenz
http://moritz.faui2k3.org/ |  http://perl-6.de/