I'm still in the dark... I find an positions for "manhattan distance" but no definition of what that is. I did find the alternative pod page earlier.

--John

Ovid publiustemp-perl6language2-at-yahoo.com |Perl 6| wrote:
--- "John M. Dlugosz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I want to review and collect the wisdom of what has been discussed
before.  Someone mentioned this the other day, as being a significant
consensus.  But I can't find anything in the forum archives.

Can someone point to the discussion, position papers, etc.?

This this:

  http://use.perl.org/~luqui/journal/27362

Luke makes some interesting comments, but you'll want to click the
"Great Multimethod Debate" link (http://tinyurl.com/5hm4ze).

Cheers,
Ovid

--