# New Ticket Created by  Patrick R. Michaud
# Please include the string:  [perl #53968]

While scanning through RT tickets I noticed RT#41557, which
involved some changes to the 'Super' PMC.  However, PDD15
has since superceded much of the object implementation, and
a quick 'ack "Super"' on the repository shows that there
aren't any components making use of 'Super' except for super.pmc
and its related tests.

I vote we deprecate remove Super entirely, since there doesn't
appear to anything using it.  PDD15 defines other methods to
do what the Super PMC was intended to do.  (They may not work
yet, but that would be better than having people write to
an outdated standard.)

Also, as a quick check I removed super.pmc from my working
copy and all tests pass except for those that are explicitly
related to testing the Super PMC.

Comments welcome.

Pm