On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 03:28:32PM -0700, Vasily Chekalkin wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Reworked implementation of 'map'

Excellent.  A couple of notes:

1.  Calling 'newclosure' from within 'map' is almost certainly wrong.
    The newclosure op can only be called for closures that have the
    current sub set as their ':outer', and that will never be the
    case here.  Until tonight PCT had some issues with generating
    newclosures at the right points, but I think that's now resolved.

    I notice that 'grep' is also calling 'newclosure', and we probably
    need to eliminate it there as well.

2.  The patch file has quite a few tab characters and trailing spaces
    in it, which causes some of Parrot's codingstd tests to fail.

If you can resubmit the patch to address the above items, I
(or someone else) can quickly apply it.

Thanks!

Pm