On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 7:06 AM, Patrick R. Michaud via RT
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> As far as I can tell, this comment is no longer in config/inter/progs.pm
> and there's no marker for this ticket.  So I'm guessing it has been
> resolved somehow and the ticket can be closed -- anyone want to
> double-check?

The comment and the code associated were deleted in r21127

http://svn.perl.org/viewvc/parrot/trunk/config/inter/progs.pm?r1=18877&r2=21127

according to discussion in RT#43341:

"It's very old, but not used now. ... For general purpose use, it's
simply inappropriate. It assumes every function has a -h (or similar)
flag. That issue was discussed at length in RT#41168"

--
Salu2