On Sun Apr 15 08:11:19 2007, coke wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> > From: Andrew Shitov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >
> >> On behalf of the Parrot team, I'm proud to announce Parrot 0.4.10
> >> "The Release Formerly Known as "Prince"."
> >
> > I tried to compile source of 0.4.10 on Linux 2.6.9-023stab041.3-smp
> > and got this error while 'make'ing the parrot:
> >
> > Invoking Parrot to generate runtime/parrot/include/config.fpmc --
> > cross your fingers
> > ./miniparrot config_lib.pasm > runtime/parrot/include/config.fpmc
> > ./miniparrot: error while loading shared libraries: libicuuc.so.36:
> > cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
> >

> > Shared library is installed at /usr/local/lib/libicuuc.so.36.
> >
> > Could you tell me what to do and which way to see to solve the issue?
> >
> > Thank you.
> >

> > --
> > Andrew Shitov
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.shitov.ru

Andy -

Sorry for the long delay in responding to the ticket; Can you try with last
month's release or
the latest version in the repository?

There were some issues with build dependencies with the version you mention in
the ticket,
as I recall; I suspect you might have done a 'make -j'.

Please try again and if you have any issues, open another ticket.

Thanks, and again, sorry for the delay in responding.