On Thu, 5 Jun 2008, Will Coleda via RT wrote:

> On Tue May 15 14:54:01 2007, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > On Wednesday 09 May 2007 07:21:44 Andy Dougherty wrote:
> >
> > > [appending to an old ticket, since if anyone wants to ever get this
> > > working again, they'll probably have to fix up the blind guesses I
> > made in
> > > that old patch too.]
> >
> > Thanks, applied as r18562 (er, oops -- r18561, due to an
> > excruciatingly slow
> > commit).
> >
> > -- c
> >

> If the patch is applied, is this ticket safe to close now?

No.  It's still the case that the sun4/SPARC jit is broken.  The patch
just documented two things:  which specific function does not exist, and
which other broken functions also need to be fixed.

However, realistically, I don't think anyone's ever going to fix the SPARC
jit, so you may certainly mark it as "stalled" or whatever else seems to
suit.

--
    Andy Dougherty              [EMAIL PROTECTED]