On Tuesday 07 August 2007 10:11:20 Andy Dougherty wrote:

> This next patch does a little more cleanup on the attributes checking.  I
> revised config/auto/attributes.pm to use the existing Configure routines
> cc_build() and conf->data_add() rather than re-implementing them.  I also
> removed some now unnecessary #includes"parrot/compiler.h" statements and
> cc_inc fiddling in config/init/hints/solaris.pm

I've applied everything but the attributes.pm part as r28365, because there
was some fuzz and my best approach to getting it to work disabled attribute
detection from me.  (That's what I get for not applying patches much more
frequently; sorry!)

I'd take a new patch for the latter, if you're interested.

-- c