Ovid wrote:
Nope. Same error :(
Ouch. :-(

../../parrot  -o perl6.pbc perl6.pir
src/interpreter.c:1030: failed assertion 'interp->op_count ==
core->op_count'
make: *** [perl6.pbc] Abort trap

At revision 28566
OK, that's in the dynops loading code. I'm be interesting to see what:

prove t/dynoplibs

Gives you. (This is in Parrot root, not Rakudo.) And also, your platform etc. (in fact, the contents of the myconfig file, generated by Configure.pl, will likely cover it.) I'm currently suspecting this may be a Parrot level issue with dynamic ops on your platform, rather than something specific to Rakudo's usage of them (which is still an important problem to solve, but it's good to know exactly where the problem lies).

Thanks,

Jonathan