Hi All,

As I've said before, I think pretty handy yardstick of measuring
progress with Perl 6 Language and Compilers, is seeing just what you
can actually do with it today, now, this minute..

That's why I created the
http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6/index.cgi?what_can_i_do_with_perl_6_today
page on the wiki at the very end (December 29th) of 2007.

A couple of people have added some small modifications, but basically
nobody has added anything much to it apart from me, and I wanted
somebody else to answer the question for me, not do all the work
myself :(

Anyway - if you are playing with perl 6, can you do everybody a
massive favour, and try something out with it and put it up on the
page, just say what version of what compiler, how fast it ran (even if
it's just wallclock seconds off a clock on a wall, or your retro
swatch watch with no seconds hand :), and what worked and what didn't.

Cheers,

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk