--
Will "Coke" Coleda

On Jul 1, 2008, at 23:01, "James Keenan via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

On Tue Jul 01 18:34:25 2008, coke wrote:

I would err on the side of removing them. No point in keeping unused
items after the refactor, especially if you're going to end up having
to write tests for them. Especially since eventually we're not (as I
understand it) going to use ICU.

Well, if we're not going to be using ICU, then WTF have I been doing for
the past five days?  This is the first I've heard of this.  If I had
know we were not going to use ICU, we could have simply chucked the
config step.  Instead, I sweated (quite literally, given NYC weather)
all weekend refactoring it.

I suppose I should ask:  Are there any *other* config steps you want
removed rather than refactored?

kid51

*Eventually* removed. We still need it until we can replace what we're using it for.