From: chromatic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 00:39:38 -0700

   On Saturday 12 July 2008 14:01:17 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

   > Added:
   >    trunk/t/op/lexicals-2.t   (contents, props changed)
   > Modified:
   >    trunk/MANIFEST
   >
   > Log:
   > * t/op/lexicals-2.t (added), MANIFEST:
   >    + Add three more lexical tests, pursuant to RT#56398.  The second is
   >      "todo", with resolution pending a new closure creation design.

   If this really needs to be a separate file, is there a better name
   than "lexicals-2.t"?

I'm open to suggestions.

   (I'm not sure it needs to be a separate file.)

At the time, I was thinking that having a separate file for longer cases
was a good idea.  But "prove t/op/lexicals.t" takes only 4s on my
machine, so I guess it's not an issue.  If you prefer, I can remerge it
when I next touch this file.

                                        -- Bob