On Wed Jul 09 00:04:45 2008, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> r29183 adds a test to t/pmc/array.t that exposes some brokenness in
> the Array
> PMC's freeze/thaw code path.  I added the test because it looked like
> Array's
> freeze/thaw/visit code had no test coverage.  It turns out that
> list_visit
> also never gets called (at least according to make cover).  I don't
> have the
> tuits to fix this for now, hence the ticket and the failing test.
>
> To repo, just prove t/pmc/array.t.  If everything passes, you win!

(from #ps today)
As a note to whomever fixes this, the sparseness of the Array PMC is its
only remaining useful feature.  Fixing freeze/thaw/visit is valuable
because it will make implementing sparseness in
{Fixed|Resizable}{PMC|Integer|Boolean|Float|String}Array easier.  Once
those PMCs are sparse, the Array PMC can go away.