Allison Randal wrote:
Bernhard Schmalhofer wrote:

We could always do the 12th AND the 16th, just for fun and bonus productivity (if everyone isn't exhausted from a day of hacking and three days of conference)? ;-)
I'm also flexible. 12th and 16th sounds good to me.

I've booked to arrive in Copenhagen on the 11th and leave on the 17th. I'm happy to do Parrot hacking on either or both days, or can find plenty to do around Copenhagen if there's no hacking on the 16th.

Patrick and I will be hacking on the 12th and the 16th. If you've not seen Copenhagen before, I could forgive you for wanting to spend a day enjoying the city rather than hacking though - it's nice! :-)

See you there,

Jonathan