That sounds cool. Did you do it at the editor level, or at the keyboard level?

=Austin

Bob Rogers wrote:
   From: "Mark J. Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
   Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 09:07:33 -0400

   I'm still somewhat ambivalent about this, myself.  My previous
   experience with hyphens in identifiers is chiefly in languages that
   don't generally have algebraic expressions, e.g. LISP, XML, so it will
   take some getting used to in Perl . . .

Amen.  I've long since reprogrammed "-" to give "_" if pressed once and
"-" if pressed twice, when editing languages with C-like identifiers.
So from my perspective, the added visual complexity is not worth it.

                                        -- Bob Rogers
                                           http://rgrjr.dyndns.org/