James Keenan (via RT) wrote:
We appear to have a coding standard which limits us to 32 characters in a file's basename. This particular test file has 33 characters.
Oh, coding standards tests, how I love thee... (To note why I've not been bothering to run them the last couple of days, they just take too long on my slow old laptop, which I've been hacking on at conferences.)

Jonathan: Perhaps you could delete the 'perl6' at the beginning of the basenames of these 4 files:

languages/perl6/t/pmc/perl6multisub-basic.t
languages/perl6/t/pmc/perl6multisub-dispatch-arity.t
languages/perl6/t/pmc/perl6multisub-dispatch-tiebreak.t
languages/perl6/t/pmc/perl6multisub-dispatch-type.t

'perl6' is already contained in the pathname, so having it in the basename is superfluous.
Well, having the name of the PMC in the name of the test is also something we tend to do with the test files, and since PMCs don't live in namespaces the name of the PMC therefore needs to have perl6 on the start of it, since we already have a MultiSub. So I named it in order to match a (non-tested) standard and be descriptive. ;-)

I guess removing the word "dispatch" is more sensible - anyone who gets chance is free to beat me to it (got a pile of $not_perl6 things to do for next couple of days, post YAPC::EU).

Thanks,

Jonathan