Allison Randal wrote:
Running 'make test' now fills the main directory of the repository with junk files like:

      test_98093.out
      test_37653.c
      test_98093.ldo
      test_97159.c

The offending tests need to be modified to clean up after themselves.

Are these happening notwithstanding the patches I applied for RTs 57956, 57958 and 58036?

If so, could you please post the content of the straggler files? That way, I can identify whether they're a byproduct of configuration tests or not.

Along the same lines, after deleting existing straggler files, could you run perl Configure.pl, with and without --test=configure, so that we can see whether they're coming from configuration itself or from the pre-configuration tests.

Thank you very much.

kid51