On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 12:27 PM, Allison Randal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> .. but of course, I don't want to exclude it. If it is really felt that
>> these 'muddy' cases should be resolved, it shouldn't be too hard to
>> implement (I tried some 30 min. hacking in pirc, and results seemed
>> promising).
>>

> Desirable, but not urgent.
>
> Allison

ok.

This must make the following syntax rule illegal:

 target = null

because if "null" is declared as a .local, you can't know whether you want
to nullify target, or want to set target's value to that of the .local
variable "null".

I take it this is no problem; just stick to

 null target

if you actually want to set target to 0/null.

kjs