On Mon Aug 06 06:08:54 2007, pcoch wrote:
> In the file t/distro/test_file_coverage.t there is the todo item:
>
> # TODO: DYNPMC, DYNOPS, etc
>
> This is in the context of making sure that the files match the test
> files.  This needs to be implemented.

Is this as simple as writing a test to make sure every src/dynpmc/*.pmc
and                             src/dynoplibs/*.ops has a matching
t/dynpmc/*.t and t/dynoplibs/*.t ?  If so, this would be an ideal task
for one of our recent volunteers, since the code would be pure Perl.

Also, the test will fail without an exception for src/dynpmc/rotest.pmc.
 I don't know if a test should be written for this PMC or not.