Stephen Weeks wrote:

This has now been committed to trunk.  I'm pretty sure that I updated
every exception handler in the tree.

Apologies if my comments on this thread and update to the exceptions PDD weren't clear. The resume continuation should continue to live within the exception object, not be passed as a separate argument to the handler. The change to remove the exception message string as a separate parameter to the handler is correct, thanks for making that.

------
(The current text of PDD23 is accurate:)
Active exception handlers (if any) will be invoked with I<EXCEPTION> as the only parameter, and the return continuation stored within that exception object.
------

Please revert the branch merge or make another update.

Thanks!
Allison