On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 11:00:31AM +0200, Allison Randal wrote:
> We'll likely end up with messages scattered between both lists for a
> little while, but the perl6-internals/parrot-porters addresses are
> deprecated and will be disabled after a sensible deprecation cycle (and
> after the automatic RT posts have been shifted to parrot-dev).

Will we also be able to get svn commits to the new mailing list,
or at least to *a* mailing list?

> The new mailing list will not automatically update tickets in the RT
> queue, for that CC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on the message.

Wouldn't it be possible to have the new mailing list manager
check for [perl #nnnnn] in the message subject and automatically forward
it (controlling for loops as appropriate)?

Or, if the MLM can't do it, then perhaps subscribe an address to
parrot-dev that performs this action for us?

Pm