Conrad (>):
> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/170268/what-features-of-perl6-are-you-the-most-excited-about
>
> (Of course I added **** "NOVEMBER" **** to the list of answers.)

Heartfelt thanks for that. That is, indeed, a creative way to
interpret the term "feature of Perl 6". :)

You also write, on the page itself,

] OK, my serious answer is November, a wiki implemented
] in Perl 6. I expect it to eventually lead to a powerful new
] generation wiki-like {tools and applications}.

I also have high hopes for something like this to happen. Currently,
though, we're in the process of adding the most basic functionality to
the wiki engine:

 <http://github.com/viklund/november/tree/master/docs/FEATURES>

Note that the dates denote when the feature in question was added to
p5w, our live-spec-in-Perl-5 for November. The Perl 6 version,
implements a modest subset of these, sometimes being hindered by lack
of CPAN.

In other respects, some things are comparatively easy in Perl 6, and
already underway. Grammars are a good example of this, so we
practically already have the basis for pluggable markups in p6w. Also,
the other day ihrd++ implemented 'Table of Contents' in p6w.

All in all, we're moving forwards, and feel very excited about the way
Rakudo and November help each other co-evolve. We're always on the
lookout for people who want to contribute code, hang out on our
mailing list ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or chill in our IRC
channel #november-wiki @ irc.freenode.net .

 <http://github.com/viklund/november/>

Enjoy!

// Carl