On Mon Oct 27 10:55:52 2008, masak wrote:
> Rakudo r32151 can't create classes with roles from the Rakudo-defined
> classes.
>
> $ ./perl6 -e 'role B {}; class A does B {}' # this works
>
> $ perl6 -e 'class A does Int {}' # this doesn't
> Method 'methods' not found
> [...]
>
> Now, Int is a class in Rakudo, so I'm not 100% sure this should work.
> Still, strange error message.

At the moment Int is not a Role, so I would not expect this to work. The
error message sucked, I agree - it's now as of r32335 'does keyword can
only be used with roles'. I'm not sure what to do with this ticket now -
the error message is improved. But should Int become a role? If so,
maybe we rename the ticket to do that?

Jonathan