On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 09:10:02PM -0600, Chris Dolan wrote:
> The Perl6 code that triggers that looks like this:
>
>    method is_string(Str $src, Str $expected, Str $msg) {
>       my $method = PDF::Grammar::literal_string;

... just a point of syntax (which probably doesn't resolve the
issue you're having), but "PDF::Grammar::literal_string" above
gets treated like a listop call instead of a method reference.
To get the method itself, we probably need an ampersand in front.

I'm still looking into the other details of the problem you're having.

Pm