On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmich...@pobox.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 12:53:06AM -0500, Mark J. Reed wrote:
>> I also tried this, but it caused Rakudo to throw a StopIteration and
>> then segfault:
>>
>> for [...@gifts[0..$day-1]].pairs.reverse -> $n, $g
>
> The StopIteration occurs when there aren't enough elements in the
> list to supply to the parameters to the body.  In the example above,
> it would occur whenever there are an odd number of pairs.

OK, so that loops through the list in groups of two.  So how do I Ioop
through a list of Pairs assigning the key to one var and the value to
another?  It's not a Hash, and calling .kv on it yields 0=>first pair,
1=>second pair, etc... I don't want to Hashify it because I want to
preserve the order...

--
Mark J. Reed <markjr...@gmail.com>