On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 08:08:57PM +0100, Moritz Lenz wrote:
:  * We nearly double the number of built-in operators
:    by adding an :ok multi

My feeling on this is that the compiler should simply hardwire
this particular adverb so that all the tests can be autogenerated,
and the multi system never needs to see those versions.  We are
merely hijacking the adverb syntax so that is clear which operator
is being modified.  There is no need for the late binding of multi.
It's just a "reserved adverb" if you will.  Which probably means it
should be something unlikely to collide with user-defined adverbs.
Maybe something in all caps.  For what it's worth, :OK<> can be typed
with one hand while the other holds down the shift key. :)

Larry