On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 09:55:37AM -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> Em Qua, 2009-04-01 às 05:41 -0700, Jon Lang escreveu:
> > ...nor would I expect it to.  I'm just wondering if (@_, %_) _are_
> > still part of a placeholder-generated signature.  In short, is there a
> > way to access a slurpy array or hash in a block that uses placeholder
> > parameters?
>
> I'd guess not, but I think it's a plain design decision.

@_ and %_ are part of a placeholder-generated signature if
they're mentioned in the block.  From S06:154:

    Note also that if the sub's block contains placeholder variables
    (such as C<$^foo> or C<$:bar>), those are considered to be formal
    parameters already, so in that case C<@_> or C<%_> fill the role of
    sopping up unmatched arguments.  That is, if those containers are
    explicitly mentioned within the body, they are added as slurpy
    parameters. [...]

Pm