---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Schwenn <pe...@schwenn.com>
Date: Apr 4, 2009 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: Multi-Dimensional arrays
To: Carl Mäsak <cma...@gmail.com>

I've had inconsistent/incorrect results, once having created an array
 of array of arrays, both while addressing elements in it as
 @A[l][m][n]=x and as @a[l][...@y ; .... as severe, for example, as
 modifying @A[16]'s contents in addressing @A[14] .

 Perhaps I should wait.  Or perhaps what you're saying includes a
 prohibition against using any references to @A which have two or more
 "[..]"  .  The reason I thought I could use [][] and [][][] is because
 I had no problem using @B[]{} where I had an array of hashes.

 Another thing I could do is to learn how to search RT to see better
 what works and what doesn't.