On May 18, 2009, at 14:16 , Larry Wall wrote:
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 11:11:32AM +0200, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
3) Details of 'life-time', round-trip.

Which is a very interesting topic, with connections to type theory,
scope/domain management, and security issues (such as the possibility
of a DoS attack on the translation tables).

I find mysef wondering if they might need to be standardized anyway; specifically I'm contemplating Erlang-style services.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allb...@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allb...@ece.cmu.edu