You write:

> I’m not sure what the heart of Perl 6 would be, but I think we’ve identified the spleen > with the |Capture|. In the human body, most people have no idea what the spleen does. > It sits there out of the way doing its thing, and we can’t live without it.

I, along with a host of others, am living without a spleen. I have been for 20+ years. I'm reading perl6-language, instead of drinking beer and chasing strippers, so you might argue that I have no life. But I don't think the "can't live without it" claim holds. :-)

Also, you've got a little green "Update this paragraph" that probably isn't needed any more.

=Austin

John M. Dlugosz wrote:
If you would be so kind, please take a look at <http://www.dlugosz.com/Perl6/web/med-loop.html>. I spent a couple days on this, and besides needing it checked for correctness, found a few issues as well as more food for thought.

--John

P.S.  contains some humor.