On Sun Apr 19 10:11:22 2009, cosmicnetworks wrote:
>   Please find the patch attached. Let me know if you have any questions.
>
> I've tested this code against the chdir and cwd spec tests.

I fixed a nit in the $*CWD implementation and applied that one. The test
file all passed, so added that to spectest.data.

I did some fairly substantial changes to chdir before applying that,
since it didn't follow the spec as far as error handling went (or at
least, didn't appreciate the behavior of Parrot's OS PMC in the way it
did the error handling stuff) and $*CWD was getting set wrongly when
doing a relative change of directory. I also improved the chdir.t to
better test these things, and also added that to spectest.data as well.

All pushed as git 1317e53.

Many thanks!

Jonathan