Ovid wrote:

I'd like to see something like this (or whatever the equivalent Perl 6 syntax
would be):

  class PracticalJoke does Bomb does SomeThingElse {
    method fuse() but overrides { ... }
  }

The "overrides" tells Perl 6 that we're overriding the fuse() method
> from either Bomb or SomeThingElse (or both).  Otherwise, a warning
> or exception would be useful to prevent me from accidentally overriding
> needed behavior.

This would also be useful to catch the case where you mistype the override method, and so have to go debug why you're still using the
base-class (or role) version of the method.