On Fri, 31 Jul 2009, Raphael Descamps wrote:

Hi,

I have seen that wayland76 was playing with an XML Grammar on #perl6, so
I think that it was maybe the time to send what I already have done.

Raphael: I don't say any of this to discourage you, but to present alternatives to the list.

Everyone: Just to note that, while I did essentially the same thing (starting with moritz's work, and going from there), When Krunen's grammar was pointed out to me, I used that instead:

http://github.com/krunen/xml/tree/master

However, Krunen's grammar has two bugs and no actions. One bug was an extraneous colon, and the other was something to do with comments, and was mentioned on #perl6, but I've forgotten it.

However, my main reason for modifying it was that I needed actions for what I'm doing. So I'll keep working on that.

        The stuff I've done is here:

http://github.com/wayland/Tree/tree/master

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayl...@wayland.id.au    | I am                           |