Hello All,

I have requested an Act setup for the hackathon. I have been asked to give a
description for the hackathon by the OSD people so I will cook something up.

But I need some assistance for the actual hackathon, something along the lines
of:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6/index.cgi?oslo_perl_6_hackaton_2009

And we need to defined some targets, I guess, along the lines of:

http://www.perlfoundation.org/perl6/index.cgi?perl_6_hackathon_targets

Feedback most welcome,

jonasbn
--