Victor (>):
> Why it asks for Opendir.pir instead of Opendir.pm ?
> Any clue ?

Short answer: Rakudo has regressed and doesn't support loading .pm
modules at the moment. You're probably on the Amsterdam (February)
release. I suggest using the Minneapolis (January) release until
Rakudo regains this functionality.

Long answer: The release announcement <http://rakudo.org/node/64> says
the following:

] This release is the first release based on the new branch of
] Rakudo development begun in October 2009. The branch refactors
] the grammar, object metamodel, and a number of other key features
] to improve compatibility with the Perl 6 specification and give us
] a more solid foundation to build on. Indeed, in many ways the
] development of this new branch has driven important changes to the
] specification in the areas of lists, iterators, slices, and much
] more.
]
] However, this release contains a number of significant regressions
] from previous compiler releases. We expect to have full functionality
] restored in this branch in the next couple of weeks. For those
] looking to explore a wide variety of Perl 6 features or who have
] applications developed using previous releases of Rakudo, you may
] wish to continue to use the January 2010 (#25, "Minneapolis")
] release.

// Carl