# New Ticket Created by  "Carl Mäsak"
# Please include the string:  [perl #75348]

<masak> rakudo: class A { sub b { 0x10 }; has $!c = b }; A.new
<p6eval> rakudo 4c94d7: OUTPUT«Could not find sub &b [...]
<masak`> this is biting me currently. I use subs because constants
didn't work in classes in alpha, and don't work at all in master.
<masak> jnthn: any ideas why this might be?
<jnthn> masak: lexical scope f'up, I guess.
* masak submits rakudobug
<jnthn> masak: file Rakudo bug but I can probably fix that without too
much trouble.
<masak> \o/

Calling &b from the class scope in general works fine, but not in the
RHS of an assignment to an attribute declaration.